Thursday, 11 February 2010

Alexander McQueen

I was incredibly shocked and upset to hear that Lee Alexander McQueen had committed suicide. It's such a terrible loss to the British Fashion Industry, he was an incredibly talented designer and an inspiration to so many, myself included. I felt like his last collection was some of his best work, when I saw it I was pretty much blown away and I am just devastated that his talent will no longer be with us.

I feel saddened that a designer who is so talented and respected felt that his only option was to take his own life. Because of my own personal issues, with anxiety and depression, without the help I receive I may have felt similar to this, and it bothers me that Lee did not have anyone to help him in his time of need.

My thoughts go out to his friends and family at this difficult time.
He will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥