Friday, 19 February 2010

Black and Grey

I wore this yesterday to another interview, again for an Art and Design Foundation course. It's basically my Topshop lace shirt dress and blazer but I layered it with an oversized grey jumper as it's pretty cold at the moment and I thought I should actually dress appropriately for the temperature for once. However, as it turned out, I was too warm ha!
Blazer - Vintage
Jumper - Dorothy Perkins
Dress - Topshop
Boots - Schuh

I'd like to think that this has a slight quality of Christopher Kanes A/W 09 collection, with a girly skirt peeking out from under a grey jumper, like this:
Still, that's wishful thinking on my part though!

1 comment:

  1. wow, love your outfit & your hair !!


    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥