Monday, 15 February 2010

Bleached Denim

Today was one of those days where I couldn't decide what to wear and after piling up plenty of rejected outfits on my bed I decided on this. I went with my new lace-up detail dress and a bleached denim jacket I got in a Topshop sale for £7! I really like the contrast of the pale denim against the black dress and the eyelet detailing and I think this is quite a good transitional look for between seasons.
Oh and LOL at the cereal boxes on the table! My mum loves her Oatibix! There's actually quite an exciting fashion related story linked to Oatibix (seriously!), but I'll save that for another time ;)
Jacket - Topshop
Dress - ASOS
Boots - Schuh

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! I'm on the hunt for a nice denim jacket so im very jealous you managed to get a topshop one for such a great price!! xo

    p.s Good luck with your uni applications! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥