Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Lace-up Boots

I've been looking for a pair of heeled lace-up ankle boots for aaages now, and after attempting to buy the amazing Topshop Ava boots from Ebay and failing I knew I'd have to look elsewhere.

So I found these boots from New Look and they seemed great at first, practical, comfy and looked really nice on but after wearing them only twice the sole had split from the suede and they were soo painful I could barely walk! So I think I'm going to have to take them back, because I can't really afford to have spent £35 on boots I can't wear :(
However I found these boots in the Schuh sale by Red or Dead and I am so glad I decided to buy them. They are ridiculously comfy and look so nice on and are actually more practical than my usual flat boots because of the treads on the sole.
The only issue I had with them was the little fringey bit, but this was only stitched on so it was really easy to snip off, so overall a really good purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥