Tuesday, 9 March 2010

From Sometime Last Year

T-Shirt Dress - Soaked In Luxury
Blazer - Vintage
Necklace - ASOS
Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Tights - ASOS

This look is actually from quite a few months ago now, it was probably around October last year when I visited Nottingham Trent University to look at their Fashion degree course. It's weird to think since then I've gone through the whole UCAS thing, and portfolios and interviews and confirmed my offers (at Northumbria and De Montfort though).
Anyway, I really liked this outfit, particularly the lace tights (although after about 5 seconds of wear they go all loose and wrinkly, so annoying!) so I thought I'd post it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥