Friday, 19 March 2010

Gingham

I remembered I had this sheer gingham blouse that I got in an Urban Ouftitters sale sometime last year and decided today would be a nice day to finally wear it, considering Christopher Kanes SS10 show was all about gingham prints and spring seems to be pretty much here now. I'd never quite been sure how to wear this blouse without it looking too cutesy but it only just dawned on me today that I could actually unbutton it and layer it over dresses as well as team it with denim or leather or something to get more of a grungy look.
Dress - ASOS
Jacket - Topshop
Blouse - Urban Outfitters
Boots - Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I love your blog, & have nominated you for an award. check it out!!!

    http://mskatie87.blogspot.com/

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥