Thursday, 25 March 2010

I Love My Maxi!

I've got really into maxi dresses since I got my ASOS one, they're just so comfy and great for when I don't feel like showing off my legs. I also love how you can play with layering and proportions as well. Today I wore it with my Topshop lace shirt dress, I really adore it as it's just so versatile and the lace and the colour are all just perfect. I was also wearing a long grey cardigan with this earlier but the sun came out when I got in from college and it was all lovely and warm so I ditched it. Anyway nothing particularly interesting went on today, just a normal day.

Dress - ASOS
Shirt - Topshop
Bag - ASOS
Belt - Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥