Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Maxi Dress

I've been contemplating buying a maxi dress for a while now, and had my eye on a couple of basic jersey ones on ASOS.com, but I wasn't sure if I could pull it off. After finally giving in and buying one, I'm really glad I did. It's so comfortable and does actually suit me, which I was worried about.
I also wore this H&M jumper I got the other week, which I hadn't noticed in the shop until I saw someone else buy it and I went straight off to find it. Ever since my obsession with Rodarte and all of their gorgeous loose knitting, I've wanted a jumper like this so I had to have it :)
Dress - Asos
Jumper - H&M
Jacket - River Island

I wore this out to get lunch and then visit Salt's Mill in Bradford. It doesn't sound all that glamorous, but it's this beautiful old textiles mill which has a permanent collection of some of David Hockney's most iconic work as well as a really lovely cafe, book shop, and an achingly trendy furniture shop, among other things.
This is my sister and Dad in this photo, not a great picture but I think they were racing to see who could walk the fastest (grown-up, I know).
We went to the cafe and I had my usual chocolate cake and cappuccino (no wonder I'm still a size 14...) and thought I'd just show you how even the crockery has been Hockney-d.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥