Sunday, 21 March 2010

Peg Trousers

I decided to wear my peg trousers today as I haven't worn them in a while and I felt like I needed to give them an outing. These trousers were another one of my sale bargains, this time from Topshop, for around £7 or £8 I think. I also thought I'd wear these suede boots I'd got a while ago from ASOS and hadn't got around to wearing yet. To be honest, the amount of stuff I have in my wardrobe that I haven't "got around" to wearing is really quite bad now.
I'd wanted to put these trousers with my vintage lace top, however it was actually kind of warm today so I just went with a simple vest in a nude colour and layered it with a floral shirt and then my denim shirt too.

I went to see my grandparents today,  as well as see my aunt, uncle and cousins and meet my adorable new baby cousin. He is sooo lovely and really quiet, but he is only a week old so I'm sure that'll change pretty soon!  
Trousers - Topshop
Shirts - Topshop & Urban Outfitters
Boots - ASOS
Vest - Topshop
Bag - Max C

2 comments:

  1. Love This Outfit..You Look Amazing!!

    http://thisstylishlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous I love the trousers and the socks teamed with your boots xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥