Friday, 5 March 2010

Recent Buys

Bought a couple of things from ASOS today.
Got this duffle-style bag that I've had my eye on for a bit now. It was £30, so not leather, but I've had another ASOS own-brand PU bag which has lasted for quite a long time as my everyday college bag, so I'm not too worried about the quality.
I've also bought this Mango velvet dress for £20. I'd wanted to get a velvet bodycon dress all last season but never got round to it,  but after seeing that velvet seems to be coming back in again for AW 2010 I finally decided to get myself one.

I also bought this lace oversized tee from Warehouse in their Spring Sale preview the other day. This is another piece I've been after ever since it came instore, but at £40 seemed a bit too expensive. I had to buy it though when I saw it on sale for £25.
I really am a sucker for sales. And black as well!

1 comment:

  1. love it all! the lace dress is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥