Monday, 8 March 2010

Spring is Here (Just!)

As today was so nice and sunny my mum and I decided that we needed to make the most of it and went out for a walk at Golden Acre Park in Leeds. My family's been going here ever since I was little, and I feel like I have a real affinity for it. I particularly love the great big duck pond, as I find ducks to be quite amusing :)
I decided I needed to wear something which was much more spring-inspired so I wore my floral Topshop dress layered with my holey jumper, but I toughened it up with my new duffle bag and gold chains. I also wore this with my lovely Whistles coat, as it was still only about 5 degrees outside, so I was definitely in need of more layers.
Dress - Topshop
Jumper - H&M
Coat - Whistles
Boots - Urban Outfitters
I also took quite a few photos of the park itself, trees and the lake and so on, so I'll post these soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Fab outfit I really love the jumper with the dress it is perfect xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥