Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Spring/Summer Wishlist

Thought I'd put together a couple of collages of the pieces I'd like to get over spring/summer. I'm very much into the idea of pairing girly pieces in nudes and pastels with harder-edged accessories. Oh, and the wedges at the bottom from Topshop just came online today and I don't think I've ever wanted anything as much as I want these. They're just amazing!
Left to right: Maxi dresses - New Look; Maxi skirt, blouse - ASOS; Slip dress - Topshop; Jumper dress - Ann Sofie Back for Topshop; White dress - Whistles; Shirt - Topshop; Maxi skirt - River Island; Blazer - Vila; Dress - River Island; Trousers and parka - Topshop

Clockwise from left: Bracelets, wristband, belt, cross pendant and studded clutch - ASOS; Spike pendants - Alex and Chloe; Tan boots, socks, tights - Topshop; Rose earrings, ball necklace - ASOS; Wedge boots - Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥