Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Want!

Okay, saw these wedges on ASOS the other day and I want them.
Or these actually, can't decide which though. I think the pair above would be more flattering for my chunky legs (?) but I'm not sure.
Also there are a number of other things I have my eye on as well at the moment.
Firstly, this maxi skirt from River Island, I love the grungy tie-dye print.
This maxi dress from New Look, love the print and an appropriate tribute to the amazing McQueen.
And another River Island piece, I'm not usually a big fan of River Island, but I'm really liking this season's stuff. Anyway floral print, bodycon, big gold zip, what could be better?

1 comment:

  1. Hun, I'm loving both the maxi's! I can't wait for the dress to hit stores! Amazing!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥