Saturday, 3 April 2010

Back from London & My Luella Bag!

I got back from my London trip yesterday. It was my 18th birthday on Thursday, so I am now officially an adult. Yay! I am currently writing this post on a brand new laptop, one of my presents from my mum and dad :) Just thought I'd do a quick post on here to test it out! Anyway we did some shopping (I'll post about purchases and so on soon) as well as a visit to the V&A where I got some sneaky photos, mainly for my A-Level Textiles project though, as well as nice meals out and generally having a laugh with the family :)

On the way down to London we stopped off at Bicester Shopping Village where, on arrival, I spotted Erin O'Connor doing a bit of sneaky bargain hunting, which was a bit cool! I then went in the British Designers Collective boutique, which was so amazing, I was pretty much drooling over all the stuff by Hannah Marshall and various dresses by Emma Cook. I would have loved to have taken pictures in there, but the shop assistants were a bit scary and I was too afraid to ask! Once I'd had a good look round at all that, I then went into the Luella store where pretty much all of the S/S 09 collection was up to 70% off, and saw this at £150 down from £550 so I had to have it. I did have to make a deal with my mum though, which was that if I gave up my allowance for the next two months, she'd get it for me. That seemed like a small price to pay though for such a lovely Luella piece.
Even the label is adorable!

2 comments:

  1. I so need to get to Bichester Village. I cant believe the prce of your Luella bag and it is gorgeous.

    Happy belated 18th Birthday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning bag hunny,
    Happy 18th Birthday !!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥