Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Brogues


I'm currently considering whether or not I should buy these Urban Outfitters brogues. I've never worn brogues before, so I'm not sure if I'd suit them, but I always like how they look on other people, with a pretty floral dress or skinny jeans. They're in the sale for £15, so they're affordable, I just don't want to spend money on something I might end up not wearing! Anyway, if I buy them I'd also get this top as it's got that military vibe but is still girly because of the frill detail on the shoulders, it also makes the delivery charge seem a bit more worthwhile if I buy two things rather than just one!

Also, just thought I'd say there's probably not going to be very many outfit posts this week as I'm spending all my time at home attempting to get A LOT of work done for my A-Levels. I have two whole projects to complete and not very much time to do it in, so I'm going to need to really work my bum off, so to speak! Therefore clothing at the moment is mainly comfy leggings and oversized t-shirts so not exactly the most stylish attire. Hopefully once I'm back at college next week I'll have more to post about! :)

1 comment:

  1. I think for £15.00 you should give them ago you will only regret it and end up wishing you had brought them. I felt the same about the work boot but I really enjoy wearing them I must admit I dont wear them as much as other style of shoes but at least I have them in my wardbrobe.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥