Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Floral and Denim

Yesterday I decided to wear my new vintage Levi's sleeveless denim jacket which I teamed with my floral skater dress. I also thought I'd show you my new ankle boots from New Look, I really like them but I think I need to wear them in a bit more before I start wearing them for long periods of time, and I also need to score the soles because they're mega slippy!

Anyway yesterday was a proper nice day, so I didn't need to layer this outfit with a cardi or jacket like I usually have to, and today also seems to be going in a similar direction which is nice. Sunshine and blue skies always seems to put me in a good mood, which is rare as I am quite a pessimistic, negative person generally haha. Maybe I should just leave England and live with my extended family in Italy and I'd be much less miserable!



Dress - Topshop
Jacket - Vintage
Boots - New Look

Also, I thought I'd mention about what's going on in my Textiles classes at the moment. We're planning this pretty huge end of year fashion show, which all AS and A2 students will feature in and we have to raise £3000 for the marquee and the 40ft catwalk! So we're all holding bun sales (last night I was up until midnight baking buns) and car washes and fun days but I'm trying to rack my brains for where we could get sponsorship of some sort. At the moment I'm looking into local businesses, but if any of you have any ideas about what may help, even just fundraising events which may work, please let me know! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit, its so lovley. I know what you mean about sunshine making you feel better, I dont know how they do it in alaska where its dark 24 hours a day for 6 months!

    I love your blog too, il have to follow :)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥