Wednesday, 14 April 2010

If Only...

I am so in love with these Topshop wedges. The first pair are £90 and the second pair are £135. To be honest I could afford to get one of these, but if I do I'll end up with very little money left to go towards my holiday this summer and I also need to save for uni. So it's probably a bad idea. But still, look at how gorgeous they are!

P.S. Oh and, concerning my previous post, I decided to buy the brogues because, as Giselle at Style of a Fashionista rightly pointed out, I would just end up regretting not buying them, but as soon as I went through to checkout they sold out! Boo! That'll teach me to be so bloody indecisive!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the brogues my mum has this saying snooze you loose and this has happened to me so many times. I always think it is fate was not meant to be maybe there will be a better pair sitting somewhere waiting for you to buy them.

    How did you get these Topshop pictures I only ever get thumbnail size ones it stops me posting about Topshop items? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these! ive been lusting after the first pair in taupe colour! gorgeous, but very pricey :(

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥