Sunday, 4 April 2010

London Outfits

These are the outfits I wore while I was in London, I wore plenty of layers and mainly flat boots because I did A LOT of walking. My sister is kind of scared of the tube so my mum, sister and I walked something like 2 or 3 miles from the V&A Museum to Oxford Street, while my dad and brother had bought a day pass so they had a great time jumping on and off the tube, while us girls were getting very painful feet :(

Anyway this was Wednesday's outfit, mainly comfy for the journey but needed to be stylish as I was going to Bicester Village.

Dress - ASOS
Scarf - ASOS
Shirt - Topshop
Cardi - H&M

Below is Thursday's outfit, I wore my denim shorts, ruffled pink blouse and vintage blazer, along with the Luella bag and my pink 18th birthday badge! I only had time to take pictures in the mirror at the hotel so here come those good old mirror shots!

Shorts - Miss Selfridge
Blouse - Miss Selfridge
Blazer - Vintage
Scarf - ASOS
Bag - Luella

Last of all is Friday's outfit which was another comfy, layered look as I was travelling back home. I wore this burn out midi dress I got from the Oxford Street Topshop on Thursday along with my denim shirt and leather jacket. I also got a gold bead rosary-style cross from Topshop which I wore as well. I've been looking for one of these for a couple of weeks and it felt like fate when I spotted it.

Dress - Topshop
Shirt - Topshop
Jacket - River Island
Necklace - Topshop
Bag - Luella

As you can see in these pictures this is me with my now much shorter hair. It's not too bad but I can't wait until it grows back out again.

P.S. Happy Easter! :)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfits especially love the first one I am thinking about buying either a black or stripe jersey maxi dress it looks fabulous on you.

    Your hair looks gorgeous hun and like you said it will grow back and it will be healthier for the cut. xoxo

    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great in the maxi dress - I just bought one and I'm yet to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your denim shorts! I think I shall be purchasing some high waisted ones soon. =D

    Lis xXx

    Off The Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your Luella bag - & I think your hair looks pretty :)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥