Monday, 19 April 2010

New Buys

I got my lovely new dress and blazer from ASOS today. I was supposed to get it at the weekend but those mean, old HDNL delivery men didn't even bother to deliver it, then I got an email from ASOS Customer Care saying they'd tried to deliver it but no one was in, which was a complete lie as there was someone in all day! And then I come home today and they've just left the package on the porch. Couldn't they have done that when they apparently attempted delivery on Saturday?? Apparently not it seems! Grr!

Anyway very sorry for the rant haha, I shouldn't complain because I have my stuff now and it's very very nice. I got this Vero Moda pastel pink boyfriend blazer which was reduced from £50 to £20 in the sale. I always get blazers when they're on sale because they're usually way too expensive at full price.


I also got a jersey midi dress in cream for £10. It's a really nice slouchy shape and it's got a dipped hem at the back. I took this picture in my sister's bedroom as she's got a full length mirror so excuse all the fuzzy pink things although, to be fair, I have a fair share of that sort of thing in my bedroom as well. I've also got a picture of me in the blazer too to show you what it's like on. I think I'm a bit in love with it actually, the colour is just soooo pretty.

7 comments:

  1. i love the way you play with different lengths of dresses and tops etc! that dress looks lovely on you, i may have to buy it! (: and your necklaces are awesome! very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such an adorable outfit. Simple and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh man! i wish id seen that blazer...its gorgeous, the colour is so lovely!! and i bought a dress similiar in grey for £13...dont you just love asos sales...i think they're the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow hun great buy the blazer is stunning I am loving this colour at the moment I can see you getting loads of wear from this and the dress looks cute on you too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovelyyyy blazer! I got my pink blazer in the sale too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both lovely buys. Totally agree about the colour of the blazer - very summery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely buys!

    I got my asos order today too - which they left in full view on my front door step - bearing I live on a MAIN road, that's right next to a secondary school & community college. Hmm.. yeah, very sensible! So I'm not impressed with them to be honest.

    I also bought a Vero Moda powder pink blazer, but it's different to yours - I was expecting it to be the same as I was reading.. Check out my blog to see what I got if you fancy :)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥