Tuesday, 20 April 2010

New Blazer

I wanted to wear my new blazer today so I went for quite a simple look to let the blazer stand out. I paired it with my black jersey skirt and one of  my Metallica tees along with my cross necklaces and various bracelets. I love the effect of pairing the pink blazer with a grungy old band tee like this, it gives it a bit of an edge, although I can't wait to wear this in a full-on girly way as well, with a floral dress or playsuit. 
 
I'm back at college now that our Easter holiday is over and everyone in the art department is in this constant state of stress and mild panic as there are only a few weeks left for us to finish all our work. I'm trying not to think about the looming deadlines too much, I'm just trying to get done what I can at the moment and hopefully I should get everything done in time.

And I took my Luella bag to college today, I kept a close eye on it and made sure I didn't put it down anywhere mucky though! I've got to get it out of it's dust bag every now and again!

Blazer - Vero Moda
Tee - Play.com
Skirt - American Apparel
Belt - Urban Outfitters
Bag - Luella

Today I also finally got hold of the River Island tie dye maxi skirt I've been after for a while. Well, technically it was my mum who went out and found it, but I did pay for it! :)

I also just bought these brown leather lace-up boots from the New Look website as they were on sale for £20 down from £50. I've wanted a pair of lace-up brown boots for a while and at £20 it seemed like a no-brainer!
P.S.  This seems to be quite a long post, apologies for cramming it all into one! I'm thinking of doing another post later tonight though, if I get chance, with some of my drawings and sketchbook work from my current projects, or it might be tomorrow.

P.P.S. Oh and I now have 20 followers! Yay! Thank you soo much to all of you who are following and commenting, you are absolutely amazing!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous outfit as always =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink blazer was such a fab buy I love it and pink always look so fresh teamed with black my perfect outfit xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. Love the bag too! Ever so slightly jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥