Friday, 9 April 2010

New Floral Maxi

Today I've been wearing the floral maxi dress that I posted about the other day. I really have become quite addicted to maxi dresses, there's just something about them that make me feel really comfortable and confident. I suppose it's because I've got my legs covered up, as I'm really not a big fan of my legs, especially not at the moment as I haven't had chance to do any proper exercise, which therefore equals flabbiness and general unattractiveness! Anyway I just wore this with my bleached denim jacket to keep the look simple, as I was just going to do a few bits of shopping with my parents.

We went to the exciting and wonderful Ikea to get some home related things, although I sadly didn't manage to steal any pencils, which I usually do at Ikea. I also had a clear out (well technically, my mum did) of all the piles of boxes and packaging that has accumulated in my bedroom from my online shopping habit. So, two bin bags later, and my room is nice and tidy again!
I should probably reign in the spending from now on, but I really don't want to as there are sooo many nice things that I've just got to buy!

Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Jacket - Topshop
Boots - Urban Outfitters

6 comments:

  1. Loving the maxi! You've inspired me to try one out on myself!
    I've just read that you want to go to Northumbria? I go there! And my flatmate does fashion design too! =) If you want any questions answering I'd be happy to ask her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! I love it there! It's a good uni. =) Ermm she loves it! She said it's intense but she enjoys her work etc! And many Northumbria students have made it into graduate fashion week etc. As for accomodation it's great. I stayed at Quay Point in my first year and it's lovely. Ensuite bathrooms and decent sized rooms. I've also heard that Knoll Court and Camdem Court are lovely too and they're all in a good walking distance to the design building.
    And of course Newcastle has great night life and is a wonderful city!
    Sorry for the essay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It goes together perfectly I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You work the maxi dress look so well and it is great to see that they are not just for summer. I cant beleive this is from DP it is gorgeous and I love how you have styled it fab.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maxi dress is a really must this season, love it:)

    xo Factory Girl

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥