Friday, 30 April 2010

New Look AW 2010

The other day I came across some of the photos from the New Look A/W 2010 press day on a couple of blogs (maybe one day I'll actually get to go to Press Day events myself!). Their shoes and bags for next season are actually amazing, loads of lace up boots, shearling detail everywhere and slouchy satchel bags, and best of all I know it's going to be affordable! Some of the clothing looks pretty nice too (seen a number of Burberry-esque leather and sheepskin aviator jackets that I want...A LOT!) but I was just even more impressed by the accessories.

From Clockwise: Burberry-style leather and shearling boots (how gorgeous?), crushed velvet wedges (just wow), tan backpack, floral brocade panelled lace-up wedges, khaki lace-up wedges (love these!), panelled ankle boots (very Miu Miu SS'10), shearling detail satchel and velvet backpack (!!!)

Image credits: rachaelgibson.co.uk and New Look's Facebook page.

3 comments:

  1. velvet backpack! oh boy! me wants! im really liking new look at the moment, its really changed and become quite stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has shocked me, but in a very good way! There are some gorgeous things here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen some images from other bloggers who went to there press day and I am super excited about New Looks A/W10 collection it is sooooo on trend roll on Autumn xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥