Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Recent Buys

These are a few things I bought over the bank holiday weekend.
Jumper - Vero Moda; Dress - Dorothy Perkins; Parka - New Look

The jumper is Vero Moda and was on sale for £10 on the Dorothy Perkins website. I'd spotted it in one of the DP stores in London and really liked it as it was really oversized and had a really nice loose knit, but it was full price there (£42!). So when I saw it for £10 online I figured I should get it. I also bought this floral maxi dress from DP as well, as you can probably tell I'm a bit obsessed with maxi dresses at the moment. It's a lovely print and should be good layered as well as on it's own when it gets warmer (if it ever does!).
I also got this New Look parka when I went to my local shopping centre. I had thought about getting the Topshop parka but then I'd seen this New Look one for £30 less which was just as nice. I also got 10% off with my student discount so it ended up being almost £35 less than the Topshop one.

Oh, and I was very excited to see that the ASOS mid-season sale had started today! Here come more bargains! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooo Love That Parka..Gorgeous Bits!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh love them all, especially the parka :)

    thanks for your sweet comment on my blog & sorry for my late reply... I've been super busy! but I'm back to daily posting now!

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥