Monday, 24 May 2010

Another Maxi..

When I was in Leeds this weekend I picked up yet another maxi dress, again in black jersey but this time it was the thin strap vest-style one from Topshop. As I figure maxi's are going to be a staple for my wardrobe this summer I felt like I needed a black one without sleeves, as my ASOS one is a bit too hot when it's 20-odd degrees. Not that the weather's going to stay this way or anything though :(

But anyway the weather was still nice and warm today so I paired this with my vintage denim sleeveless jacket and added a tan belt and gladiator sandals. I've decided I need to get another pair of sandals that aren't gladiator style, or some that are at least a bit different, because I've had these for a few years and I've got kind of bored of them! 



Dress - Topshop
Jacket - Vintage
Belt - Topshop
Sandals - Barratts
Watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs

2 comments:

  1. i really need a maxi dress in my life! i tried one on yesterday and was like I CAN DO THIS. but the shape wasnt quite right on me. gonna try a different fit!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥