Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Back to Normal!

Hi everyone! My Art and Textiles exams are over and everything is pretty much back to normal now, so I should be posting at least every other day on here. However, although my Art and Textiles A-Levels are now officially over (!!!), I still have to revise for my Business exams so I can't avoid work altogether unfortunately!

Anyway this is what I wore today, and technically this outfit or some variation of this (maxi dress & knotted oversized tee or shirt) is what I wore all last week too for my exams because it was super comfy and easy to throw on quickly. This one, in particular, was inspired by this outfit that Charlene at Strutt was wearing. Obviously I am in no way as slim or gorgeous as she is but it was worth a try anyway! 





A bee was atttacking me in the photo below, hence the dancing about :)
Dress - ASOS
Top -Topshop
Jacket - Topshop
Necklace - ASOS
Watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs

P.S. I am currently writing this sat in the sunshine in my garden accompanied by my lovely pet bunny rabbits. Couldn't get much better than that!

P.P.S. Although I would appreciate it if all the silly ten year olds on the park outside my house would stop trying to get into ours and the neighbour's gardens! Or at least not be so bloody obvious about it!

P.P.P.S Apologies for my ridiculously dead lawn, my dad removed all the moss from it the other day and now it's just a yucky brown colour. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your exams must be a relief. Love the outfit very well styled xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've styled the maxi dress! I really need to get myself a denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥