Thursday, 20 May 2010

A Bit Tired Today

I went with another simple sort of look today as I've been feeling kind of poorly today (I think it's probably due to a slight case of exhaustion haha!) so I wanted to feel comfy. I went with my trusty floral skater dress and layered it with my denim shirt. As you can probably tell I'm a big fan of knotting my tees and shirts at the moment, I think it kind of gives layering a bit more of a summery feel, because although the weather's getting a lot nicer, I'm not ready to give up layering just yet!



Dress - Topshop
Shirt - Topshop
Bag - ASOS
Necklace - ASOS

3 comments:

  1. love this look!!

    bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgous outfit. The denim knotted shirt looks perfect with the floral dress xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥