Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Indecision

Maxi dress again, this time my floral Dorothy Perkins one though! I put it with my sleeveless denim jacket and parka as the weather has kindly remained grey and kind of cold, so layers were needed. I had one of those mornings where I couldn't decide between what jacket to put on, it was either the parka or my leather jacket. I ended up going with the parka although I actually think the leather jacket looks better (?). I don't know, maybe it's just me being my usual indecisive self!




Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Parka - New Look
Denim jacket - Vintage
Leather jacket - River Island

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS maxi!
    Great look!
    Love your blog
    Xoxo Veronica
    fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print on that maxi, you wear it really well! great blog!

    houseofcrimp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is AMAZING!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥