Monday, 31 May 2010

Today's Outfit

Sorry for not posting for the past few days but my grandad passed away on Thursday so I haven't been able to keep up my normal routine. Anyway I managed to get out today and just went into Leeds to do some shopping and to return the wedges I wrote about in my previous post. They were really nice but were the wrong colour, kind of blue-grey rather than black, so I took them back. So today I wore my denim shorts and layered a simple white vest with my sheer gingham blouse and vintage blazer along with my Luella bag.




Blazer - Vintage
Blouse - Urban Outfitters
Shorts - Miss Selfridge
Necklaces - ASOS, Topshop
Bag - Luella

While I was out I picked up some nail polishes and although I was planning on getting a couple of Barry M ones like a lot of you suggested, all the pastel colours were sold out so instead I got a few Models Own ones, more expensive but the 3 for 2 offer persuaded me.


I got them in Jade Stone, Pastel Pink and Black Magic to start me off. I think these will suit me most, I'm going to steer clear of yellow as I have a kind of yellowish skin tone and I think that would probably highlight it more. I think I'm either going to use the pink or black first.

Anyway, hope you've all had a good bank holiday weekend!

4 comments:

  1. You look stunning,I love this!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry To Hear About Your Grandad..Hope Your Ok!!
    Love Them Polish's!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm that baby pink polish is callin me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty nail polish shades! Love the outfit too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥