Friday, 21 May 2010

Yesterday's Outfit

This is what I wore yesterday, I didn't get round to posting it last night as I was still feeling pretty knackered and subsequently just went to bed. As you can see it is yet another variation on the knotted shirt, this time the vintage Ben Sherman check shirt I got from Leeds Vintage Fashion Fair last month. I wore it with just a jersey skirt and my denim jacket, but found that I was WAY too warm in all the layers, so when I got home I changed into a vest dress (no tights eek) and just lazed about in my garden for the rest of the day :)




Shirt - Vintage
Skirt - American Apparel
Jacket - Topshop

P.S. I keep forgetting to mention that the other day I got an email from Northumbria Uni offering me a complimentary (i.e. free!) ticket for their final year show at Graduate Fashion Week, which I obviously said "yes please!" to. So I'm now very excited as I've always wanted to go to GFW but never got round to it, so I'm really looking forward to getting a taste for where I could be in 4 years time!

5 comments:

  1. I'm in LOVE with this look of yours. It looks so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is great.Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool outfit skirt looks fab with that gorgeous vintage jacket xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I got the email too, (although I'm too busy to go) we really should talk...i'm heading to Northumbria aswell! :o Where are you living etc?

    If you want to see a closer to home show the Bratford College exhibition/fashion show is in June..I think the Leeds one is sooner also.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a tag for you on my blog

    http://mskatie87.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥