Friday, 25 June 2010

Fashion Show Videos!

Here are the videos from the Fashion Show! Not the best quality ever but they were from my dad's phone, so apologies there, although I should be getting the DVD they've made at some point soon which should hopefully be of a much better quality.

Anyway the first video is of my Sculptural dress, this was the one I made during my week-long exam in May. I wasn't all that happy with it when I finished it but actually I think it looks a lot better on the catwalk, you get the overall impact of the shapes more.
The music is Cockney Violin by Caspa & Rusko.



And the one below is of my Rodarte inspired dress, this is my favourite just because the dress really works a lot better as a whole and I got to spend more time developing it.
The music is Drumming Song (Boy 8-Bit Remix) by Florence & The Machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥