Saturday, 12 June 2010

New Outfit Post!

Yay, I finally managed to do outfit pictures today! Although the only reason I actually left the house was to do an exam, which didn't really go very well at all. But I don't really want to dwell on that particularly right now...

So anyway today's outfit was pretty simple so I would be suitably comfy for all that exam-taking and so on. I just wore a maxi dress layered with a denim shirt which I buttoned up so that the dress looked more like a skirt. Both of these pieces in this outfit kinda look like things I've had for a while but actually they're both new! The dress is from New Look which I bought while I was in London last weekend when we went to Westfield shopping centre, it probably seems a bit ridiculous that I've bought yet another black maxi dress BUT this one is sleeveless and actually long and a nice loose fit, which the Topshop one I've got, although sleeveless, isn't actually that long or loose so I felt like it wasnt quite right. So yeah I got another one ha! Also this is another denim shirt from Topshop but this one is the bleached denim version thats more like a kind of chambray fabric, so it's better for summer as its thinner and lighter. So yeah that's my justification for getting new stuff thats actually pretty similar to stuff I own already!



Dress - New Look
Shirt - Topshop
Belt - Urban Outfitters


Also thought I'd show you the nail varnish I am currently wearing, its Models Own in Jade Stone that I showed you in one of my previous posts. It looks kinda blue in this photo (and kinda matches my shirt a bit?) but its really much more of a green colour. I've really got into painting my nails now, I'm still a bit rubbish at it but that should get better with practise I think!

1 comment:

  1. im always buying things that are similar to things i already own and justifying tiny little differences! really like the outfit though! you always seem to get it just right!

    i really like that polish too! i always find green nail varnish stains my nails so try to avoid it!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥