Sunday, 27 June 2010

Today's Outfit: Shrunken Dress and Ebay Fail!

Lovely sunny weather today so I threw on my dipped-hem midi dress this morning, only to find that it had shrunk by quite a few inches in the wash! So instead of it falling below my knees its now well above my knees! Thankfully because of the style of the dress it isn't particularly noticeable and it still looks nice, but it no longer covers my highly unattractive knees unfortunately! Oh well!

Anyway I paired it with just my denim gilet and new sandals from Urban Outfitters along with my usual accessories just to do a bit of shopping with my parents.




Dress - ASOS
Jacket - Vintage
Bag - ASOS
Sunglasses - Oasis
Sandals - Urban Outfitters

Also thought I'd say thank you to everyone who'd commented on my earlier post and left ebay tips, I definitely need them as I didn't win the shoes in the end ha! I was outbid at the very last second so obviously I was competing with someone who was a bit more pro than me unfortunately! Oh well, I'll only get better with practise I guess! :)

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit! i love the denim waistcoat <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks fab maybe it was good that it shrank love how you styled it I love denim with white xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw sorry about your washing machine fail but the dress still looks nice! I like that you didn't just give up on it. Plus you styled it really well here with the denim waistcoat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is gorgeous! i love the dipped hem dress...asos can do no wrong! thanx for the heads up about the sale on that topshop dress...just checked out the site, and yup there it is for £18..bargain! are they quite loose fitting or fairly tight, i wanna know what size to go for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx. i feel exactly the same...either go a couple of sizes up, or wear ugly support pants lol! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥