Saturday, 19 June 2010

Today's Outfit: Grungy and Hungover!

I had to go into college today to go to a business revision session as well as put up my Textiles exhibition, although I didn't put it up in the end as I felt like I needed the weekend to kind of plan what I was going to do with it, so I'll be doing it on Monday along with my Art exhibition. Hopefully will get some pictures of the final exhibits to show you all!

Anyway, I really would have very much preferred to have stayed at home today and had a nice lie-in as I'd been out last night and had a few too many glasses of rose wine proceeded by quite a bit of vodka  so I was suitably hung-over today!

So as I wasn't in the best of moods this morning I went for a simple, grungy sort of look which consisted of my new Metallica tee that I got in the Urban Outfitters sale a couple of days ago, my high-waisted denim shorts and parka. I'd also painted my nails black yesterday so I though that tied in nicely with my "I'm a metalhead" look haha!




T-shirt - Urban Outfitters
Shorts - Miss Selfridge
Parka - New Look

1 comment:

  1. Metallicaaaaaaa.My fucking favorite band ever.And The Smiths of course.
    Love this look!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥