Monday, 7 June 2010

Update: Back from London and New Wedges!

Apologies for not posting for a while but I've had a lot of things going on this past week so I haven't been able to do much in the way of outfit photos and so on, the next couple of weeks are going to be reasonably similar as I'm going to be at home most of the time attempting to revise for my exams, so I apologise again in advance for not posting every day!

However, I was hoping to post today about my trip to London and Graduate Fashion Week this weekend, however my camera ran out of battery and I'd forgotten to bring my spare battery too, so I was absolutely gutted that I couldn't get any photos to show you! I went to see the Northumbria Uni catwalk show which was amazing and I am now very excited by the idea of starting my degree! As I was invited to the show by the Uni themselves I ended up sitting in the area to the front allocated for the press and University staff, which although very exciting, made me feel really paranoid that I shouldn't really be sitting there! I was sat only a few seats away from Hilary Alexander, whose like a super well-known fashion journalist, which was pretty cool, but it also kind of added to my feeling of paranoia even more! Once the show started though I was so absorbed I just forgot about feeling out of place and had the best time! Anyway once I can find some pictures of the show elsewhere I'll post some of my favourites here and maybe do a bit of a review as well, but I'll have to see what I have time for.

Anyway I also thought I 'd show you the new wedges I got the other day. I wore these yesterday to GFW, which perhaps wasn't the best idea as I ended up with quite painful feet, but I love them so I wanted to show them off!



They are from the Dune Outlet shop on Ebay and were £45 down from £75. They're a great shape and height and they make my feet look really small which is nice! I'm just hoping now that a bit of wearing in will make them more comfy for long periods of time, but if not, I'll just have to suffer for fashion!

8 comments:

  1. Awww tres jealous!! Il be on the look out for photos. Just think...in a few years it could be us they come see :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I bet you saw some amzing designs. I love the freshness and rawness of the designs of GFW. I hope in the end you got over your paranoia and enjoyed you seat.

    Great wedges btw and why do shoes have to hurt

    Sorry to hear about your Grandad xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely wedges! I hate wearing heels because they hurt my feet, I love the way they look, and like you said we have to suffer for fashion!

    hope you had a good time at graduate fashion week! id love to have gone this time round, my friends been two years in a row and shes left being so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wedges are so lovely but I don't think I could stand the pain haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those wedges are to dye for. I bet their super comfy to? Love the blog and the outfit posts are perfect x

    Stop by sometime, New post up :)
    +++++++++++
    LOADEDCLOSET
    +++++++++++
    LOADEDCLOSET
    +++++++++++

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing wedges. Put up with the pain, it's fashion :P
    SO jealous, I wish I could go to GFW :( Maybe later...
    I want to be a fashion designer too, but uni is a few years away... Could you look at my drawings and critique me, because you have more experience than me!
    I hope you had fun in London (I love it :B)

    http://toruu-tania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had fun, love those shoes.
    xoxo
    Cara from IFB

    ReplyDelete
  8. georgeos!!the wedges also look very comfortable!!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥