Wednesday, 7 July 2010

My Topshop Wedge Boots!

In a couple of my previous posts I had talked about a pair of shoes on ebay that I'd bid on but lost, well as it turned out the person who won them ended up putting them back on sale a few days later because they didn't fit them! So I straight away offered to pay the Buy It Now price of £45 (which is a bit of a bargain when the RRP is £135!). I probably should have got the price down a bit but I didn't want to lose my chance of buying them, so I went for it and then just had to wait until they showed up at my door. So after almost a week I finally have them and I am in loveeee!

I had been worried that I wasn't going to get them as the seller had said that they should arrive at the weekend, but then I only got them yesterday, so I was in a massive panic all weekend that I'd spent all that money on something that would never show up. But they did and I am soooo happy! Not only are they gorgeous but they seem reeeeally comfy, so expect to see them a lot in future posts!

5 comments:

  1. Dont you just love ebay. You did really well not only a bargain but beautiful too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I bid on this style on ebay only a few weeks ago, & missed out too. (I usually do well, with my big feet, lol)

    There GOURG!!!!

    Glad you finally got them.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and good job! Ebay tends to screw me over so I stay away from it now...these shoes are luffly though, I have a similar pair but they aren't anything as good looking as these. Can't wait to see you wear them.

    P.S. I just found your blog and I'm in love! You now have a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, these are sooo cute!
    Eat, Sleep, Denim <3

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥