Friday, 16 July 2010

Temptation!

Even though I've said that I can't buy anything else now for the rest of the month, as I am very much lacking in cash, I then spotted this Low Luv by Erin Wasson necklace on sale at my-wardrobe.com! I want it so badly! And even though it's now £49 instead of £98 I really don't think I'm going to be able to justify spending what little money I have on this, although if I did get it I know I would wear it to death!

Also the kind people at ASOS have gone and given all their facebook fans a code for 10% off all sale items (the code is ASOSTREATS if you didn't already know!) which, although it's not a huge discount, I'm one of those people who has to use a discount code even if there's not necessarily anything I really want to buy! It always feels like such a waste not to use it! Anyway I put together a few of the things that I'm tempted by in the ASOS sale, which I have so far managed to resist, although I'm not sure how long that is going to last!

From Clockwise; Smock Dress: £18, Vest Dress: £8, Leggings: £9, Bag: £36, Jumper Dress: £27, Bag: £11, Embellished Dress: £28, Belt: £8

1 comment:

  1. That embellished dress is gorgeous! I always get so tempted with discount codes too!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥