Saturday, 3 July 2010

Today's Outfit: New Dress

Spent most of the day sunbathing and being generally quite lazy today, but I got out of the house later on and decided to wear one of my new sale purchases! I went with the floral knot back dress I got from Topshop, it really is such a gorgeous shape and is so easy to wear. I reckon this is going to be a staple in my wardrobe over summer!

Today, I just paired it with my denim jacket and sandals, so not the most imaginitive styling ever, but I didn't have long to get ready and luckily its the sort of dress that works with pretty much anything!





Dress - Topshop
Jacket - Topshop
Sandals - Urban Outfitters

3 comments:

  1. that dresss is soooooo pretty I love the back x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress - the print, the shape, the length - yep, all of it :)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress looks amazing on you! Way way better than on the racks in Topshop :)))
    Love this look!

    Diana
    Songs and Fairy Tales

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥