Sunday, 4 July 2010

Today's Outfit: Maxi Skirt and Planning Ahead for A/W 2010!

Not the most interesting outfit today, but I was only in town with my dad helping him run a few errands, also the weather has been a bit random today, still sunny but mega windy with some rain so I went with my grey maxi skirt I got on sale at Dorothy Perkins, a plain vest and my denim jacket, because I knew if I put on something shorter I'd just end up all cold and goosebumpy ha!


Top - Topshop
Skirt - Dorothy Perkins
Jacket - Topshop
Sandals - Urban Outfitters

Although the errand-running today was kind of boring and man-orientated (went to B&Q and Currys/PC World) we did pop into Matalan where I picked up a new dress! I'd spotted it in another store a week or so ago but didn't buy it, so I went into my local one and hoped they'd have it, which they did! It's a maxi (surprise, surprise!) but it's got a really nice draped asymmetric hem and its in this grungy tie-dye print which will not only be nice for summer with denim and so on, but will also be perfect for winter with a chunky knitted jumper layered over the top, which looks set to be a pretty big trend for A/W 10!



And for £25 (well £22.50 with my lovely student discount)  I just had to get it! Anything you've spotted/bought recently which you think will be perfect for next season?

1 comment:

  1. you wear maxi's so well - and that new dress looks lovely!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥