Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Yesterday's Outfit: My Brother's Graduation

Was going to post this last night when I got home but we had a huge power cut and although my laptop still worked, the internet did not. Stupid power company people!

Anyway yesterday we went up to Lancaster to go to my brother's graduation ceremony, which although very enjoyable it was also very boring in parts, my  mum and dad actually both fell asleep at one point! (Although not when my brother was on the stage though!)

I thought the weather was going to be a bit nicer than it turned out to be so I wore a lingerie inspired slip dress paired with my vintage blazer and my new wedge boots! It's quite a similar outfit to this one I wore a few weeks ago although the dress is different I assure you! The weather turned out to be colder than I would have liked so I felt a bit chilly, but oh well!

Me and Jonny!
I'm wearing:
Dress - Topshop
Blazer - Vintage
Boots - Topshop (via ebay)


Jonny and his girlfriend Sarah :)

Mum (wearing a gorgeous DKNY top and cardi) and Dad with Jonny.


LOL at the woman behind us who looks like she's going to punch someone in the face! I think her dress is French Connection though? (Wow, I'm sad!)

5 comments:

  1. Aw this is really sweet! I love what you wore :) the colour of that dress is perfect on you. And you have amazing hair!

    http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I really love this look! A nice girlie dress made tough with a blazer & power heels. Nice job. Congrats to your brother, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous your outfit is perfect I totally love the dress great choice and it looks awesome teamed with those stunning wedges.

    My maxi dress has a straight bottom I had just lifted the front up so I could shoe my wedges off. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your brother!
    Your dress is beautiful and omg- you're hair is to die for!

    heartsandtreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your brother! What did he study? I can't wait to be done with my studies next year...
    I love your dress, such a cute color!

    Diana
    Songs and Fairy Tales

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥