Wednesday, 25 August 2010

busy, busy, busy!

I have been so so busy these past few days with organising all my uni things, like accommodation and finance all of that, and I've had to get it all done in the space of a few days as I am off to Leeds Festival tomorrow! I'm super excited and will hopefully get one or two photos to share with you all when I get back next week!

Anyway this is what I wore yesterday just to run a few errands and do a bit of shopping. I wore my new pale pink maxi dress I got in the Topshop sale, which I mentioned in one of my previous posts and layered it with my sheer gingham blouse and my leather jacket. I actually really quite like dressing for this transitional period between summer and autumn because it means I can layer more but still wear everything with bare legs, because as much as I love my opaque tights I do really like being able to ditch them for a couple of months and show off my tan (or what now remains of it anyway!)






Dress - Topshop
Blouse - Urban Outfitters
Jacket - River Island
Belt - Urban Outfitters
Boots - Urban Outfitters
Bag - ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥