Friday, 13 August 2010

holiday in Ibiza: part two

Apologies for not posting this yesterday as I said I would, but I didn't get the chance! Anyway here is the next part of my holiday photos, as one of you asked we were staying in Santa Eularia, so it was the slightly quieter, more cultured end of things!

So we spent one of the days wandering around the town a bit more and had a look in some of the shops and we also had a look at the market. There were lots of stalls packed full of jewellery and trinkets and various other things. I really loved all the leather cuffs and bracelets and I was also looking out for some sort of rosary or cross necklace but most of them were silver, and as you may have realised, I'm definitely a gold girl!


I'm wearing:
Dress - ASOS
Bag - Elle Freebie

Then in the evening I finally got to wear my crochet dress from Topshop which I posted about here. I paired it with very minimal accessories, just my bag and a  few bracelets as I didn't want to lose the effect of the cut-outs by layering it with a belt and necklaces.


I'm wearing:
Dress - Topshop
Bag - ASOS
Sandals - Barratts

Anna's wearing:
Dress - H&M
Hairband - Miss Selfridge
Sandals - Office

Here are a few more pictures of us at the pool the next day.



Then in the evening I decided to pair my floral shorts I got in the Next sale just with a plain black vest and my usual accessories. I also decided to leave my hair straight as I was a bit late getting ready, as I wasn't feeling very well, so I didn't have time to style my hair properly.


I'm wearing:
Shorts - Next
Vest - ASOS
Bag - ASOS
Belt - Urban Outfitters
Sandals  - Urban Outfitters
Anna's wearing:
Dress - Miss Selfridge
Sandals - Office

Then the next day, as well as sitting by the pool me, my mum and sister wenr for another walk and wandered along to the beach for a bit of a paddle in the sea. We stopped off for some photos by some very pretty flowers as well.

I'm wearing:
Shirt - Miss Selfridge

Anna's wearing:
Top - Topshop
Scarf - Miss Selfridge


We had planned on maybe spending a whole day by the beach but it seemed like we would have to get up very early to even be in with a chance of nabbing some sunbeds as there weren't all that many of them really! So we just went for the next best thing and paddled in the sea for a bit. At least I could avoid getting absolutely covered in sand, it just seems to get everywhere!




I'll finish my post here for now and I'll hopefully post the last part later today!

2 comments:

  1. Love your asos dress and the next shorts - you look fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I knew it was SE. It hasn't changed! Last time I went to Ibiza was when I was 15/16 & had been with my family every year before that since I was 7, got to know it probably a bit too well. Miss it tonnes, hoping to get out there for the end of this year.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥