Monday, 2 August 2010

Holiday in Kos!

Hi everyone, I'm back! Although I actually got back from my holiday a few days ago now, I hadn't really had the chance to post about it on here yet but I've got a spare few minutes now so I thought I'd show you a few photos just to give you an idea of what we got up to. Unfortunately I only managed to get pictures on the first couple of days as I, rather stupidly, managed to drunkenly fall in the sea while holding my camera, so it didn't switch on for the rest of the holiday! Luckily it was my old camera so I still have a fully functioning one, but I was pretty sad I couldn't get any more pictures. However, I have nicked a bunch off my friends though so I'll probably throw in a few of them on here too!















P.S. Unfortunately I won't be updating again for another week as I am going to Ibiza with my family tomorrow! Hopefully I'll get some proper outfit photos to show you all when I get back as well as come back with a completely ridiculous tan! So please stick around and I'll be back to normal posting sooooon!

3 comments:

  1. I was in Kos last year! It looks like you were in Kardenema as well. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you in the black dress and gladiator sandals..gorgeous!
    Well, enjoy Ibiza..can't wait to see the pics :)

    Love, Diana
    Songs and Fairy Tales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two holidays in as many weeks! You lucky girl, hope you enjoy the next one. I adore Ibiza with all my heart & spend so many summers holidaying there with my family, I feel I still know it by the back of my hand.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥