Tuesday, 31 August 2010

leeds festival

Hey guys! Well I'm back from Leeds Festival, I actually got back on Sunday night, as we left after Guns N Roses finished as we didn't particularly want to hang around in the campsite and end up set on fire or something!  I had such a great time, but I was definitely glad to get home and have a shower and sleep in my own comfy bed! In terms of the bands my highlights were probably Pendulum, me and my friend weren't even in the actual tent because of the amount of people but we still had a good old dance anyway, and then Weezer on Saturday, because the lead singer was just hilarious and then Queens of the Stone Age and Guns N Roses on Sunday night. Although theres a bunch of controversy surrounding GNR and Axl Rose's strop about curfews, it was actually so fun just to sing along to all their classic songs, and I just love Queens of the Stone Age and Josh Homme and I was so happy when they played A Song for the Dead to close their set. Anyway here are a few pictures:

 In the crowd for Dizzee Rascal.



I'm wearing:
Dress - Topshop

In the crowd for Guns N Roses (a few rows from the front!)

Hope the rest of you had a good bank holiday weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Sound like you had a great time :) I love your outfit, as always you look fantastic! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look like you had an awesome weekend and you soooo dont look like you have been sleeping in a tent xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting such a useful, impressive and a wicked article./Wow.. looking good!

    Tyres For Sale

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥