Tuesday, 7 September 2010

birthday celebrations

First of all, I am very sorry for not posting at all this weekend (and also posting this so late tonight!) but everytime I've sat down to write a post I've ended up distracted by some thing or other, so sorry about that! Which means I actually have 3 sets of outfit photos to show you, so I'll start with my first outfit which was from Saturday. It was my sister's 13th birthday and we went out for a meal, along with a bunch of her friends (I really don't remember being SO LOUD when I was their age!) so I felt like dressing up a bit. I decided to wear my floral playsuit along with my pale pink blazer which I'd actually kind of forgotten about over summer, it's kind of been wedged in my wardrobe behind a number of other things so I've not really worn it very much, which is a shame as it is super gorgeous! Also I usually find blazers too warm and bulky during the summer months so I kind of avoid wearing them really. However I will hopefully still get some wear out of this one in the coming autumn! I also wore my new ASOS wedge boots, they are really gorgeous, although they do pinch slightly so hopefully they will kind of mould to my feet better with more wear (please!!!)



Playsuit - Topshop
Blazer - Vero Moda
Belt - Urban Outiftters
Bag - ASOS
Boots - ASOS

Stay tuned for Sunday's outfit tomorrow! :)

7 comments:

  1. That blazer was such a cool buy looks fab with your playsuit xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that dress is so lovely!!!! I envy you... want it!!! love this post girl everything matched with great feminine touch!!
    like your blog obviously... i'm a fan of flowered prints to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your outfit is loved! :)
    Love the blazer colour ^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit. The colours together are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I just found your blog and I love it! Following you :)

    Welcome to enjoy and follow at
    www.sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

    <3 Anika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love the blazer and it looks so great with the playsuit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit - the blazer & the playsuit are gorgeous pieces, & I want them both!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥