Sunday, 31 October 2010

fade to black

Again, I'm so sorry for being a crap blogger at the moment. I feel like I should also apologise for apologising so much as it seems to be something I've done now at the start of every post, but still, I am very sorry! I was meant to post this outfit on Friday but just didn't get round to it and then my family came up to Newcastle for a couple of days so I've been busy shopping, spending time with my sister and eating a bit too much! As they were staying for the weekend I thought it would be fun for my sister to stay in my room while my parents stayed at a hotel nearby, so she could experience a bit of the student lifestyle, even though she's quite a few years off it yet, and also just have a bit of a laugh and eat lots of junk food without mum and dad telling us off haha! As it turned out we weren't very good at the whole pigging out thing as I'd cooked us some enchiladas on Saturday night that we had with some other Tex Mex based snacks but we were so full we had to throw a lot of it away! I absolutely hate wasting food so it was possibly the hardest thing ever to have to throw away what I'd so lovingly made!

Anyway, as I said this outfit was from Friday, it's not the most interesting thing I've worn but I had to rush out to uni on at 9am to finish off a sample I'd been doing in our Garment Construction module and I didn't have much time to come up with anything more creative. So I just threw on my black maxi skirt with my favourite faded old Metallica tee and my shearling trim denim jacket. I also had straight hair because I basically couldn't be bothered to curl it!


 
Tee - Metallica
Skirt - Matalan
Jacket - Primark
Belt - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - ASOS

P.S. Am I the only one who isn't all that bothered about Halloween?? Still, happy halloween to those of you who are!

2 comments:

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥