Sunday, 7 November 2010

red

I came back up to Newcastle today, just thought I'd show you a few bits and pieces that I've been up to. First off I've been learning to knit and below is the start of a purl sample, so far it seems to be going quite well. Secondly I managed to get to Topshop in Eldon Square today, I scoured the shop for one of the skirts I posted about previously but I had no luck. Apparently they haven't had any maxi skirts in for months? I seriously doubt this. Anyway I'm not giving up that easy and I will keep checking the one in Newcastle as well as the shops in Leeds when I next go home. I decided to buy the lipstick to cheer myself up, it's actually a bit darker than it is in the photo as I had to resort to using flash, but anyway, I really love it!




Also, I won another giveaway today! This was one by LDNfashion.net via Twitter and I won a set of Limited Edition Cadbury's Dairy Milk x Nail's Inc. nail polishes! It seems I'm a lucky girl at the moment, maybe I should buy a lottery ticket this week too...

P.S. Thank you so much to Laura at Romance Is Boring for featuring me on her blog!

5 comments:

  1. I seriously need to learn how to knit soon! & gorgeous lipstick, it suits you perfectly..

    xoxo.

    p.s. I'm also having a giveaway so maybe you could head over & try your luck with mine too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the red lips!! really suits you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have been born under a lucky star. Love that shade of lipstick on you gorgeous picture xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You suit that lipstick so much, it's gorgeous! Good luck on the maxi skirt front - but I don't think you'll need it considering all of the goodluck you're already having haha :)

    Thankyou for my mention! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that lipstick too and absolutely love it, looks great on you

    R x

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥