Thursday, 25 November 2010

winter inspiration

What I love right now: anything leather, sheer maxi's, draping and layering, leopard print, fur, chunky knitwear and copious amounts of black.

Credit : ElleUK


Credit: ElleUK


Credit: Dee Larsen

Credit: PURE LOVE





Credit: Frou Frouu




Also just thought I'd let you guys know that you may not hear from me on here all that much for the next week or two, I'm going to do my best to post but it probably won't be all that frequently. Basically, as I had sort of briefly mentioned in my last post, I have been having some trouble with where I live at university and I think I'm going to be moving out. So I'm currently still at home at the moment trying to find a new place to live that I can move into within the next couple of weeks, so I'm going to be pretty busy trying to sort that out.

P.S. The saga of my giveaway luck continues as I won a vintage cross necklace at devore le beau monstre! Can't wait until I recieve it so I can show it you all!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck finding somewhere! I love this post, I'm kinda obsessed with black leather, maxis etc too!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck finding somewhere new to live :)
    You've found some great inspiration photos! This winter I'm really wanting a leather skirt or shorts and one of those maxi pleated chiffon skirts! I'm also loving fur and chunky knit sweaters - I really need to go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post! so inspiring... !

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm over 50 and i love your clothes. (i think i could wear some of your ensembles without looking like mutton dressed as lamb)! - because they're quite classic(and classy) but with a sharp dash of style.
    well done! (hope i haven't put you off!)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥