Wednesday, 29 December 2010

christmas

Here are some of the presents I received this Christmas; two Topshop rings from my sister, Zombieland DVD from my brother, jewellery box from my aunty and uncle, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Extreme perfume, Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop dress plus a grey faux fur tippet from Topshop that can be seen ever so slightly in a few of the photos (both of which I wore on Christmas Day, outfit photos to come).

 
Plus I also got chocolate, a coffee giftset ready for my new flat, a super cute Bunnies 2011 calendar, vintage patterns from my aunty and a fashion-related book from my other aunty and uncle.

So I had a really lovely Christmas, and I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who commented and wished me a Happy Christmas! I hope yours were all lovely as well! Christmas dinner was amazing and after both second and third helpings, along with probably a little too much of my new favourite tipple (raspberry vodka and lemonade), I then proceeded to fall asleep on the sofa while the brother watched one of his numerous Top Gear/car related DVDs which I think we all immediately regretted buying him as soon as he opened them. I have to say I was very pleased with the present I got for him though, it was only small, but it was a book called "Pets with Tourettes" and he literally wet himself laughing every time he turned a page, which was nice. For those of you with an incredibly crude and juvenile sense of humour I found it here to give you an idea of it.

I was also very pleased with the present I got for my sister which was this scarf/hood thingy featuring cute fluffy pom poms from ASOS. She has been a poorly little thing these past few weeks and my whole family are convinced its because she has a penchant for wearing as little clothes as possible (not in a slutty way, just in a teenaged "I can't be bothered to get dressed properly" way), so we all ended up getting her lovely knitted woolly things to help keep her warm!

We finished our night by watching whatever was on TV, which included something about the Greatest Christmas TV Ads, Family Guy and the newish Starsky and Hutch film. Random, but thats how Christmas is supposed to be, right!!?

5 comments:

  1. nice presents! i love the jewellery box and topshop armour style ring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pets with Tourettes? that might have gone down very well in our household ...

    xXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that jewellery box - so pretty! glad you had a good christmas my lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ты очень милая!
    Мне нравится твой стиль!
    Тranslation:
    You are very lovely)
    I like your style)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥