Friday, 24 December 2010

everlong

I get really excited about Christmas, I basically behave like an overgrown child. I literally can't wait to sit round the Christmas tree with all my family first thing in the morning opening presents and then consume my entire body weight in food and drink. That's definitely my idea of a good time.

Anyway I had these outfit photos from last Sunday that I wanted to show you all. We went to my grandma's for her 80th birthday and consumed lots of yummy food and I played with my cousins. I wore my Primark velvet dress which I layered with a sheer floral shirt I got from New Look a month or so ago. Its the perfect oversized shape and the sheer floral print is so gorgeous and for £19.99 it was a bargain too! You can't see it too well in these photos but hopefully I'll get some better shots of it soon as I've been wearing it practically every other day! As you can see I'm also wearing the necklace I won from devore le beau monstre which has now replaced the ASOS necklace I wore everyday as my favourite necklace!

 Dress - Primark
Shirt - New Look
Jacket - River Island
Belt - Urban Outfitters
Boots - Debenhams
Necklace - c/o devore le beau monstre

Just to add to the Christmas spirit I thought I'd show you some photos of our Christmas tree. For a few years now I have decorated the tree and taken it on as my "thing" mainly because I'm such a control freak when it comes to stuff like this, that just I shout at anyone who tries to help. So it's always been left to me, but I really enjoy it anyway and I love it when it looks nice!


I thought I'd throw in a couple of pics of some pressies as well and the tag on my present from my sister. I actually already know what she's got me (two rings from Topshop!) as me and my mum picked it out when we were doing our last bit of Christmas shopping on Tuesday. She's been poorly so she hasn't been able to go out and get me anything so I ended up picking it out for her haha! It meant we could also get student discount on it as well so it was a win/win situation really!

Anyway I hope you all have a really, really lovely Christmas and I'll be back in the next few days with updates on what I got and what I wore. So until then Merry Christmas everyone!

6 comments:

  1. love this fierce look!!!

    merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your dress and shirt! It sounds like you've had a lovely Christmas and I hope your mum's feeling better now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you had a wonderful christmas!<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that kind of jackets! in love with them!

    Merry Xmas for U too!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥