Thursday, 13 January 2011

pieces of me you've never seen

I've been meaning to post this for quite a few days now, but just hadn't got round to it. Maybe it's been because of my daily routine of uni for an hour or so in the morning, then home to my flat to watch back-to-back Come Dine With Me (the Australian version though! still entertaining but not the same without Dave Lamb!) followed by a bit of Jezza Kyle and then Friends and/or Scrubs as well. Such an exciting life I have!

Anyway as I had mentioned in a previous post, here are some pics of my now fully inhabited flat. I absolutely love it, I never imagined that I'd be able to live somewhere that is so perfect for me while I'm still in only my first year of university. I basically have the most incredible parents ever, who have put so much into helping me and supporting me in any way they can, and I am so grateful to them for everything they do for me. Sorry for getting all soppy on you guys but it's late and I'm feeling emotional! I'll also extend my thanks to all of you who follow, read and comment here on my blog, you are all genuinely amazing and have given me so much more confidence to just be myself, which is really what I set out to achieve with all this. So thank you all so much! 

Anyway, hope you like having a bit of a nosy around my new flat. Let me know what you think!

Oh so humorous coaster my mum and I picked up from Joy. Hahaha.


My mannequin. She's called Diana.

The ubiquitous mirror shot:
Cardigan - Urban Outfitters
 Tee - Metallica
Skirt - Topshop
Mirror - Argos!

13 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful. I especially love the living room - the windows and that wall are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeeesus!.....Let me tell you now..if you were doing fashion in London you would NOT be living in a flat as beautiful as that! How is it going?? xx

    (Unbelievably jealous...I will be living in a cardboard box next year :( )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, such a lovely flat! And in your first year too! wow :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that exposed wall in your living room! Well, what can I say more?? That flat is amazing...and I know that feeling of happiness when you've found something to call your own, hehe!
    Love your outfit too :)

    xo, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love home posts!

    www.cupcakecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely flat!
    Haha, that coaster is hilarious ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your home looks beautiful and nice and spacious (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your apartment is amazing! I'd love to live somewhere like this - I've got a thing for red brick walls :)

    I've got an interview with Northumbria! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that flat is amazing! I really love the wall, it adds chatacter. Also love the way you've set it all out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh! i did not know you went to university in newcastle! guess where i'm based right now ;) you flat is gorgeous and so are you, lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your flat is gorgeous! :) Jealous...
    http://stylishoverflows.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That flat is AMAZING. You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUCH a beautiful place! I love your kitchen & I'm such a sucker for an exposed brick wall. :)


    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, it really makes my day to read them! ♥